'I Wonder Why' Science & History 14-Book Set
$ 136.50 $ 42.99
Fourteen large, hardcover non-fiction/informational books, each focusing on a different topic.
These books retail for $9.75 each (hardcover). Our price is just $3 each!
- I Wonder Why Trees Have Leaves and Other Questions About Plants
- I Wonder Why Kangaroos Have Pouches and Other Questions About Baby Animals
- I Wonder Why the Dodo Is Dead and Other Questions About Extinct and Endangered Animals
- I Wonder Why Countries Have Flags and Other Questions About People and Places
- I Wonder Why the Sea Is Salty and Other Questions About the Oceans
- I Wonder Why Soap Makes Bubbles and Other Questions About Science
- I Wonder Why the Wind Blows and Other Questions About Our Planet
- I Wonder Why Pyramids Were Built and Other Questions About Ancient Egypt
- I Wonder Why Planes Have Wings and Other Questions About Transportation
- I Wonder Why Camels Have Humps and Other Questions About Animals
- I Wonder Why Snakes Shed Their Skin and Other Questions About Reptiles
- I Wonder Why Castles Had Moats and Other Questions About Long Ago
- I Wonder Why I Blink and Other Questions About My Body
- I Wonder Why the Sun Rises and Other Questions About Time and Seasons
Condition: These books are used but in good condition. Occasionally there's the previous owner's name or inscription on the inside front cover. Overall though, we are very proud of the quality of our books!