SALE - 10 Science Books for Kids - Grades 1-3 (set#113)
$ 40.00 $ 19.99
10 books for just $19.99! That's a 50% savings off retail and an additional 20% off our regular price for book sets at this level (normally it's 10 books for $25).
This set includes the following used books:
- Shark Attack! by Cathy East Dubowski
- Animals of the Savanna by Joanne Mattern
- Why Do Cats Purr? And Other True Facts (The Cat: Artlist Collection)
- Under the Sea by Fiona Patchett
- Hurricanes (Science Vocabulary Readers)
- Coral Reefs in Danger (All Aboard Science Reader)
- Creepy Crawlies A to Z (I Can Read About Science Library)
- Caterpillar and Butterflies by Stephanie Turnbull
- Dino Dig (Top Readers, Stage 2)
- Dolphins (World Discovery Science Readers)
Condition: These books are used but in good condition, showing very light use. Occasionally there's a small amount of writing on the inside cover (previous owner's name/inscription).
There's just ONE of this exact set. If you like it, buy it now. It may be gone tomorrow!