SALE! Eight books on Math. Preschool through Third grades (set #P-41)
This set of books is just $19.99!
- How Many? How Much? by Rosemary Wells (Preschool and Kindergarten)
- Zero Is the Leaves On the Tree by Betsy Franco (Kindergarten through Third grades)
- Start Saving Henry! by Nancy Carlson (Kindergarten through Third grades)
- The house That Math Built (First and Second grades)
- Room for Ripley by Stuart J. Murphy (Second and Third grades)
- Two Dollars One Wallet (Third grade)
- Problems to solve (Minds on math : a project approach) by Lynn Davie
- School Trip Estimation by Clare O'Brien
Condition: These books are used but in good condition, showing very light use. Occasionally there's a small amount of writing on the inside cover (previous owner's name/inscription). NOTE: A few of these books have several different covers available. The one you get might be different than the cover shown here.